Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459 Lon: -121.0891 Elev: 4019ft.
3 Miles S Baring WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. East wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. East wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. East southeast wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE