Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
FIRE TRNG. ACADEMY (FTAW1)
Lat: 47.456778 Lon: -121.665167 Elev: 1580ft.
3 Miles S Index WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow before 4am, then rain and snow. Low around 29. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 36. Southeast wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Monday Rain before 10am, then rain and snow. High near 35. Southeast wind 7 to 16 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE