Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
FIRE TRNG. ACADEMY (FTAW1)
Lat: 47.456778°N Lon: 121.665167°W Elev: 1580ft.
3 Miles S Index WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE