Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.823056 Lon: -122.883056 Elev: 62ft.
14 Miles WNW Brinnon WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Temperature rising to around 34 by 3am. Light south southwest wind becoming west 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Snow. Low around 32. West wind 15 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 32. West southwest wind 16 to 21 mph becoming north 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the evening. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Olympics, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE