Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
3 Miles SSW Index WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Snow showers. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.