Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
FIRE TRNG. ACADEMY (FTAW1)
Lat: 47.456778 Lon: -121.665167 Elev: 1580ft.
3 Miles SSW Index WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. East southeast wind around 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 10. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 4. Light south southeast wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Light south southwest wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE