Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.46 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Coeur d'Alene, Coeur d'Alene Air Terminal (KCOE)
Lat: 47.76667°N Lon: 116.81667°W Elev: 2320ft.
3 Miles ESE Rathdrum ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light south wind.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coeur d'Alene Area, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE