Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
MOUNT LOCKHART (MTKM8)
Lat: 47.92°N Lon: 112.82°W Elev: 6400ft.
25 Miles SW Dupuyer MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 34. West wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Snow. Temperature falling to around 26 by 5pm. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers. Low around 22. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West southwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Rocky Mountain Front, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE