Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722°N Lon: 118.934722°W Elev: 1340ft.
Coulee Dam WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. East wind around 7 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 43. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE