Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Marais/Cook County Airport (KCKC)
Lat: 47.84 Lon: -90.38 Elev: 1657ft.
15 Miles NW Grand Marais/Cook County Airport MN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers, mainly before 5am. Steady temperature around 4. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers before 11am, then occasional flurries after noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny and cold, with a temperature falling to around -6 by 5pm. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -15. Wind chill values between -20 and -30. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Cloudy and cold, with a high near -1. Wind chill values between -20 and -25. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -20. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -5.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -15.
- Thursday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 2.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 5.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Cook/Northern Lake, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE