Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 km/h
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint-28°C (-18°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-32°C (-25°F)
Current conditions at
Thief River Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KTVF)
Lat: 48.08 Lon: -96.18 Elev: 1115ft.
7 Miles S Goodridge MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near -15. Wind chill values as low as -28. South southwest wind 8 to 14 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -22. South southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -15. Light and variable wind becoming north 6 to 11 km/h in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -23. Wind chill values as low as -31. North wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -19. North northwest wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -31.
- Monday Sunny and cold, with a high near -21.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -25.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -10.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -15.
- Christmas Day A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near -12.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -23.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near -18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pennington County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE