Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal (KAWO)
Lat: 48.16667 Lon: -122.16667 Elev: 138ft.
11 Miles E Granite Falls WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. East wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. East wind around 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. East northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE