Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedW 0 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.823056 Lon: -122.883056 Elev: 62ft.
2 Miles E Sequim WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 33. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 21. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 33. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Strait of Juan de Fuca, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE