Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal (KAWO)
Lat: 48.16667 Lon: -122.16667 Elev: 138ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 33. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Everett and Vicinity, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE