Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.83 in (1011.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kalispell, Glacier Park International Airport (KGPI)
Lat: 48.30417°N Lon: 114.26361°W Elev: 2972ft.
9 Miles NNW Bigfork MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 44. Light north northeast wind becoming north 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Rain and snow showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 28. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flathead/Mission Valleys, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE