Severe Storms and Heavy Rain Possible Later This Afternoon Into Tonight
A few severe storms with damaging winds and large hail are expected later today from parts of Illinois into lower Michigan. A somewhat longer-duration severe storm threat is expected this afternoon into tonight from the Kansas/Oklahoma border region into southern Missouri, where a couple tornadoes will also be possible.
Read More... Humidity37% Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH Barometer29.95 in (1013.7 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kalispell, Glacier Park International Airport (KGPI)
Lat: 48.30417°N Lon: 114.26361°W Elev: 2972ft.
9 Miles NNW Bigfork MT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 5 to 11 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.