Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
- Visibility10 km
Current conditions at
Kalispell, Glacier Park International Airport (KGPI)
Lat: 48.30417°N Lon: 114.26361°W Elev: 2972ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers. High near 8. North wind 16 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Rain and snow showers, mainly before midnight. Low around -3. North wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 8. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around -5. West wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 9. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flathead/Mission Valleys, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE