Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 0 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.346944 Lon: -120.720278 Elev: 1230ft.
Holden Village WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -2. Calm wind.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -17. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -18. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around -12. Wind chill values as low as -30. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 11. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northeast in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE