Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 5 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
HUNGRY HORSE (HNYM8)
Lat: 48.383333 Lon: -114.0575 Elev: 3123ft.
9 Miles ESE Columbia Falls MT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 41. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers with areas of blowing snow before 11pm, then snow showers likely after 11pm. Low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -8. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming east 16 to 21 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -9. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of flurries after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 9. Light southwest wind.
- Friday Flurries before 11am, then snow. High near 21. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Glacier/Bob Marshall Region, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE