Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 20 km/h
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint-18°C (0°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-21°C (-5°F)
Current conditions at
Thief River Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KTVF)
Lat: 48.08°N Lon: 96.18°W Elev: 1115ft.
Middle River MN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near -13. North northeast wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -23. North wind 5 to 13 km/h becoming southeast after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near -3. Wind chill values as low as -32. South wind 14 to 19 km/h increasing to 22 to 27 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -7. South wind 23 to 29 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. South wind 5 to 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 0. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Marshall, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE