Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 11 km/h
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint-31°C (-24°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-35°C (-31°F)
Current conditions at
Thief River Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KTVF)
Lat: 48.08 Lon: -96.18 Elev: 1115ft.
Middle River MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -16. Wind chill values as low as -37. South wind 13 to 18 km/h. Total daytime snow accumulation of around a centimeter possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -25. Wind chill values as low as -33. South southwest wind 13 to 16 km/h becoming west after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Monday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -21. Wind chill values as low as -35. West wind 14 to 21 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -25. Wind chill values as low as -32. South wind 11 to 18 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -20. West northwest wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -21.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near -14.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -18.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -14.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -22.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Marshall, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE