Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 9 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Omak, Omak Airport (KOMK)
Lat: 48.46417°N Lon: 119.51806°W Elev: 1302ft.
Omak Airport WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light southeast wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 38. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 54. South wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Okanogan Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE