Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.539444°N Lon: 121.446111°W Elev: 357ft.
12 Miles SSE Newhalem WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. East wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE