Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 13 MPH
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Eastsound, Orcas Island Airport (KORS)
Lat: 48.70806°N Lon: 122.91028°W Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 42. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to near 40 by 10pm, then rising to around 46 during the remainder of the night. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light southwest wind.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Juan County, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE