Snow for Ohio Valley and northern mid-Atlantic Sunday into Monday
A clipper system will strengthen as it moves from the Midwest to the Ohio Valley on Sunday. Snow, some heavy, will spread from the Ohio Valley into parts of the lower Great Lakes and northern mid-Atlantic Sunday into Monday morning. The heaviest snow is expected from central Ohio into southwest Pennsylvania. Winter Weather Advisories are in effect for many of these locations.
41NM NNE Port Angeles WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRES OVER THE AREA THIS MORNING WILL MOVE EAST OF THE
CASCADES THIS AFTERNOON WITH THE LOW LEVEL FLOW BECOMING LIGHT
OFFSHORE. THE LIGHT OFFSHORE PATTERN WILL CONTINUE INTO MONDAY. A
WEAK FRONT WILL ARRIVE ON TUE. HIGH PRES WILL REBUILD WEDNESDAY AND
- Today SSE wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the morning. Areas of fog before 10am. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Areas of fog after 10pm. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday S wind 5 to 8 kt. Areas of fog before 10am. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night S wind around 7 kt becoming E in the evening. Patchy fog after 10pm. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SSE wind 7 to 9 kt. Rain likely. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SW wind around 7 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE