Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
41NM NNE Port Angeles WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON...
- SynopsisHIGH PRES OVER INTERIOR BRITISH COLUMBIA WILL MAINTAIN
OFFSHORE FLOW TODAY. A SURFACE TROUGH WILL MOVE SOUTH ACROSS THE AREA
SUNDAY NIGHT. NORTH TO NE FLOW WILL DEVELOP MONDAY NIGHT AND
TUESDAY AS ANOTHER SURFACE RIDGE BUILDS OVER BRITISH COLUMBIA.
- Today NE wind 13 to 20 kt becoming NNW in the afternoon. Sunny. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SSE wind 5 to 9 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Increasing clouds. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers before 10am. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NE 13 to 18 kt in the evening. Partly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less building to 3 ft.
- Tuesday E wind 8 to 17 kt. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night NW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Partly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SE wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the morning. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE