Significant threat for flash flooding continues across the southwestern U.S.; river flooding is also possible
Heavy precipitation continues to be forecast for much of the Southwest U.S. due to the remnants of Odile. The heaviest rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall through Friday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash flooding, as well as river flooding, will be a risk for many locations in this region.
58NM NNE Port Angeles WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRES ALONG THE COAST WILL GIVE LIGHT WINDS
ACROSS WESTERN WASHINGTON THROUGH THU. A WEAK COLD FRONT WILL
CROSS THE AREA ON FRI. OFFSHORE FLOW WILL DEVELOP ON SAT AS LOW PRES
FORMS ALONG THE COAST. A SURFACE TROUGH WILL CROSS THE COASTAL
WATERS ON MON.
- Overnight S wind around 7 kt. Showers likely. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday S wind 5 to 10 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. A chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSW 5 to 9 kt in the evening. A chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday S wind 6 to 9 kt. A chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NNW 5 to 9 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night WNW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE