Heavy Snow For the Southern Rockies with Heavy Rain for Portions of the Southwest
A moist flow off the Pacific will bring heavy rain to southern California and Arizona with heavy snow for the southern Rocky Mountains Monday. More freezing rain is possible from the southern Plains to the central Mississippi Valley. Heavy snow is also expected for portions of New England and upstate New York Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
42NM NNE Port Angeles WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...GALE WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY EVENING THROUGH TUESDAY
- SynopsisA WEAK WEATHER SYSTEM WILL MOVE S ACROSS WESTERN WA
TONIGHT...BRINGING A BRIEF PERIOD OF MODERATE N WINDS TO THE COASTAL
WATERS. A 1044 MB SURFACE HIGH WILL BUILD OVER INTERIOR BRITISH
COLUMBIA ON MONDAY BRINGING MODERATE NORTH FLOW TO THE INLAND WATERS
MONDAY AFTERNOON...FOLLOWED BY MODERATE TO STRONG NE OFFSHORE FLOW
MONDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY...ESPECIALLY OVER THE NORTH INLAND
WATERS. WINDS WILL DIMINISH TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH THURSDAY AS
WEAKER HIGH PRESSURE REMAINS OVER THE AREA.
- Tonight NNW wind 7 to 12 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday NNW wind 8 to 15 kt becoming ENE in the morning. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday Night NE wind 28 to 33 kt decreasing to 18 to 23 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 43 kt. Partly cloudy. Wind waves 6 ft subsiding to 3 ft.
- Tuesday E wind 18 to 23 kt decreasing to 10 to 15 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. Wind waves 4 ft subsiding to 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming S 5 to 7 kt in the evening. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SSE wind 6 to 11 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the morning. Sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE