Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Light east northeast wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Light north northwest wind.
- Thursday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 8. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 2. Northeast wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 8.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE