Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -6. Northeast wind around 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny and cold, with a high near -1. East northeast wind around 16 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around -7. Northeast wind around 17 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 5. North northeast wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE