Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
HOZOMEEN CAMP (HZOW1)
Lat: 48.98 Lon: -121.08 Elev: 1650ft.
17 Miles ENE Newhalem WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. East northeast wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Friday Sunny and cold, with a high near 1. Breezy, with an east wind 20 to 24 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around -3. East northeast wind around 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 7. East northeast wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE