Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
10 Miles ENE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday A chance of flurries after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. East northeast wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Blustery, with an east northeast wind around 23 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Blustery, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Blustery.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE