Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
12 Miles ENE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of flurries after 5pm. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 6. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight A chance of flurries before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. East northeast wind 13 to 17 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 5. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 23 to 25 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 24 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE