Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-16°F (-27°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
12 Miles ENE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny and cold, with a temperature falling to around 3 by 5pm. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 2. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 15. North wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 9. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 13. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 14. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE