Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
9 Miles NE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. East wind 15 to 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Breezy, with an east wind around 23 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 3. Blustery, with an east northeast wind around 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 11. North northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE