Severe thunderstorms will continue this evening and tonight
Strong storms with heavy rain, wind and hail will continue over Oklahoma, Arkansas and northeast Texas this evening and tonight. Strong storms are also expected from northeast Pennsylvania to Maine. More strong storms may impact the Idaho panhandle, eastern Washington State, western Montana and southwest Tennessee. Hot temperatures continue for the Great Basin, southern Arizona and Oregon.
424NM NW Adak AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 12:36 am ST Jul 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am ST Jul 24, 2014-6pm ST Jul 30, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE OVER THE SOUTHWEST BERING SEA WILL SLOWLY DRIFT TO
THE NORTH AND EAST THROUGH FRI AFTERNOON. LOWER PRESSURE WILL
REMAIN OVER THE NORTHERN BERING THROUGH FRI AFTERNOON.
- Today W wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Areas of fog. Seas around 7 ft.
- Tonight W wind around 20 kt. Patchy fog. Seas around 7 ft.
- Friday W wind 10 to 15 kt. Areas of fog. Seas 6 to 7 ft.
- Friday Night W wind around 10 kt. Areas of fog. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Saturday SSW wind 5 to 10 kt. Patchy fog. Seas around 4 ft.
- Saturday Night SSW wind around 10 kt becoming ESE after midnight. Patchy fog before 3am. Seas around 4 ft.
- Sunday ESE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain after 3pm. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Sunday Night ESE wind 15 to 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 5 ft.
- Monday ESE wind around 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 5 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE