Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.54 in (1034.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38 Lon: -134.58 Elev: 12ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 21. East wind around 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. East wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE