Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.53 in (1034.1 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Merrill Field (PAMR)
Lat: 61.21 Lon: -149.85 Elev: 138ft.
4 Miles ESE Knik Heights AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 33. Southeast wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Isolated showers. Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Sunday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anchorage, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE