Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM ESE Nantucket MA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA WEAK RIDGE OF HIGH PRES SLIDES EAST OF THE WATERS THIS EVENING. A
STRONG COLD FRONTAL PUSHES ACROSS THE WATERS BY SUNDAY MORNING. A
BRISK WNW FLOW DEVELOPS FOR SUN...THEN EASING LATER MON AS HIGH PRES
BUILDS ACROSS NEW ENGLAND. HIGH PRES MOVES OFFSHORE TUE FOLLOWED BY
A FRONTAL PASSAGE LATE WED OR WED NIGHT.
FOR INFORMATION ON POSSIBLE HAZARDOUS WEATHER BEYOND THE 24-36 HOUR
FORECAST PERIOD...PLEASE VISIT WWW.WEATHER.GOV/BOSTON AND FOLLOW THE
CURRENT HAZARDS LINK ABOVE THE MAP ON THE LEFT.
- Tonight WSW wind 12 to 15 kt increasing to 17 to 20 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 kt. Isolated showers between 4am and 5am. Seas 3 ft building to 5 ft.
- Sunday W wind 20 to 24 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Increasing clouds. Seas around 5 ft.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 25 to 28 kt decreasing to 21 to 24 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Monday WNW wind 15 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Sunny. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Monday Night WNW wind 9 to 13 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday WSW wind 6 to 10 kt becoming SSW in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind 11 to 13 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Wednesday SW wind 15 to 17 kt. Scattered showers. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Wednesday Night WSW wind 11 to 13 kt becoming WNW after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 kt. Scattered showers. Seas around 4 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE