Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity56% Wind SpeedE 8 mph Barometer30.20 in (1023.0 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Light and variable wind. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.