Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 G 23 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.51667°N Lon: 109.01667°W Elev: 5089ft.
10 Miles E Wapiti WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Windy, with a west wind 30 to 38 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Rain likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a west wind 14 to 19 mph becoming north northeast 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cody Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE