Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 17 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Garden City Regional Airport (KGCK)
Lat: 37.94°N Lon: 100.72°W Elev: 2882ft.
Garden City KS
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South wind 9 to 14 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Finney County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE