Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.81472°N Lon: 108.72806°W Elev: 5587ft.
5 Miles SW Lander/Hunt Field WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. Light south wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming west 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. North northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lander Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE