Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Waterville Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KWVL)
Lat: 44.54 Lon: -69.69 Elev: 331ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 12. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Snow before 4pm, then snow and sleet. High near 32. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Snow showers and sleet likely before 7pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kennebec County, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE