Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1012.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Saginaw, MBS International Airport (KMBS)
Lat: 43.53°N Lon: 84.08°W Elev: 662ft.
3 Miles WNW Kawkawlin MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bay County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE