Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 16 mph
- Barometer30.47 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Saginaw County H.W. Browne Airport (KHYX)
Lat: 43.43 Lon: -83.86 Elev: 600ft.
Saginaw Township South MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered flurries. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 26. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Snow after 7pm. Low around 23. East wind around 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Breezy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Saginaw County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE