Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 23 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1006.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.57°N Lon: 103.53°W Elev: 2890ft.
2 Miles NW Buffalo SD
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a west wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. West wind 8 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 29. Northeast wind 9 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Windy, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 26 to 31 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a west wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harding County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE