Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Saginaw County H.W. Browne Airport (KHYX)
Lat: 43.43 Lon: -83.86 Elev: 600ft.
3 Miles SSE Saginaw MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Snow after 7pm. Low around 23. East wind around 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Breezy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Saginaw County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE