Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1018.8 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Saginaw, MBS International Airport (KMBS)
Lat: 43.53°N Lon: 84.08°W Elev: 662ft.
2 Miles WNW Bay City MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A chance of snow showers between 8pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -1. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bay County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE