Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity34% Wind SpeedW 21 G 32 mph Barometer29.81 in (1009.5 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
Grand Rapids MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West northwest wind 9 to 18 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Southeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.