Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Saginaw County H.W. Browne Airport (KHYX)
Lat: 43.43°N Lon: 83.86°W Elev: 600ft.
Bay City MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Light southwest wind increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bay County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE