Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity52% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.38 in (1027.4 mb) Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albuquerque, Albuquerque International Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.04°N Lon: 106.61°W Elev: 5351ft.
2 Miles WNW Albuquerque NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.