Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist and Breezy
- Wind SpeedE 21 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05 Lon: -106.62 Elev: 5310ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 36. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. South wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. East wind around 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE