More heavy rain and mountain snow in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday
Active weather will persist in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday. The hardest hit areas will likely be from the northern California coastline to eastern Washington as rainfall totals will range from 1 to 4 inches. In the higher elevations, precipitation will fall as snow with the some mountain peaks receiving up to a foot.
Read More... Humidity88% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.28 in (1026.4 mb) Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.88°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 794ft.
East Grand Rapids MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 38. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South southeast wind around 8 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.