Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.62 in (1003.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
2 Miles N East Grand Rapids MI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 21. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. North northwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE