Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1005.0 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International (KAZO)
Lat: 42.24°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 23. North northeast wind 8 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 2pm. Temperature falling to around 23 by 8am. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -6. North northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kalamazoo County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE