Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer29.67 in (1005.4 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International (KAZO)
Lat: 42.24°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 42. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 2am. Low around 27. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 2pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 19 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Light west wind becoming southwest 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kalamazoo County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE